POKEMON SUN & MOON
Release: November 18 - 2016
Pokemon: Sun & Moon Gameplay Trailer E3 2016 (Nintendo Treehouse)
Pokemon: Sun & Moon New PKMN & Battle Royals Trailer E3 2016 (Nintendo Treehouse)
Zelda: Breath of the Wild [WiiU] & NX
- Cut Every Tree for resources (Wood, Survival gameplay)
- Climb "Every Mountain, Wall, Tower" this uses "Climbing Stamina"
Link can jump freely. Game is running at 720p (WiiU)
- World is "roughly 12x" the size of Twilight Princess' map.
- There's Also the regular "Stamina similar to Skyward Sword" machanism.
- NO more hearts! Link has to EAT by collection / cooking resources.
- up to 5 player-chosen items per recipe.
Player makes "Sound" hearable to enemy's. sound meter on the lower-right.
- Collectable Armor, Weapons & other items, such as Apples from trees, or Mushrooms.
- Similar to The Elder Scrolls Franchise. including "Strength/Armor" stats.
- Throw weapons similar to the windwaker in terms of replaceability.
- Dungeons & Shrines (around 100 Shrines, again similar to The Elder Scrolls)
- Ambient Environment sounds instead of traditional music.
- Free-to-go as with the first Zelda title.
- Slow-motion is triggered by player combat timing.
- Windwaker characters (KOROKS).
- a "Sheika Slate" which is your guide (for now).
- Wolf Amiibo gives you a wolf-link Companion!
- Link used a "Deku Leaf" to controll a classic Zelda raft.
- Link can "Snowboard" off a mountain on a shield.#RIPSNOW, #RIPSTEEP
- WILD mini-boss @ "Great Plateau" location named -Steppe Talus-
and much more! stay tuned for a FULL Zelda Breath of the wilds coverage in the coming year.
Release: March 2017
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Official Game Trailer E3 2016 (Nintendo Treehouse)
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The NES Connection gameplay E3 2016 (Nintendo Treehouse)
Zelda: Breath of the Wild Amiibo
Release: March 2017 (Zelda: Breath of the wild & NX Release date)
Wold Link Amiibo Trailer:
Zelda: Breath of the wild Screenshots:
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Box art WiiU
Come Back For more updates!
"Users may not actually get the full story depending on how they play this game and how they strategize and solve puzzles. Users are able to go to the very end goal without revealing why Link woke up the way he did and where he did. Whether you want to reveal the storyline and find out why Link woke up, or you want to just go straight to the goal, that's an option totally up to the user.""Anybody who can go straight to the goal without doing anything else — there's two possibilities. Either they're a really good gamer, or they could be somebody that's a little bit crazy. But it's not impossible. I created the game like that. Maybe it might be fun for fans to compete in a challenge for who can clear it first."
LL: It's on!